1. Develop firmware,device driver and BIOS.
2. Design and implement manufacturing MIS.
3. Develop testing software.
4. New tester setup.
5. Analyze and evaluate new and exiting test equipment/data to optimize test efficiency and improve system stability.
6. Failure analyze and do corrective action for yield improvement.
7. Test equipment maintenance and trouble shooting.
8. Create and maintain related document.
9. Training to test technician.
10. ACT as an administrator for manufacturing network server.
1.Minimum Requirement : At least 3 years in Test Engineer in electrical engineering.
2.Bachelor or above in mechanical /electrical education background.
3.Be able to conduct trouble shooting or other analysis
4.Ability to travel is required.