1. Manage digital projects including websites, mobile sites/apps, social apps, RIA etc.
2. Gather and understand client requirements.
3. Develop project plan with good resource estimates.
4. Lead the projects by coordinating with Account team, Creative team and Tech team, and managing different internal resources, to deliver projects on time, on target and on budget.
5. Consistently and successfully manages resource allocation across projects and/or geographies as required. Coordinates high-level staffing, risk communication, and financial management for large client and/or geography;
6. Consistently maintain a proactive and forward thinking approach to the application of project management concepts and methods for clients and within our company
7. Well manage project change requests.
8. Carry out project review after closure
1. Bachelor degree holder, preferably in digital related discipline.
2. At least 2 years of experience in project management in the digital industry.
3. Good knowledge on digital marketing, and able to grasp client’s requirements quickly.
4. Solid grasp of technology, UI, usability, functionality, and integration issues to participate effectively in tool selection and roll out;
5. Good at developing strong relationships with internal team at all levels by clearly understanding team member dynamics - manage well up, down and across
6. Good ability to lead client discussions on project plans to ensure client understands tradeoffs throughout the project around budget, scope, schedule, etc.
7. Understand SDLC and software engineering methodologies, e.g. agile, waterfall and alike.
8. Understand websites, mobile sites/apps and RIA development.
9. Presentable and a good communicator
10. A discipline, careful and reliable person, and be able to work under the pressure.
11. Knowledge on software development or creative design is a plus
12. PMP qualification is a plus
13. Good command of English.