• Keep good relationship with all existing UK partner schools.
• Contact new UK schools and help to establish partnership with them.
• Submit applications to the UK schools on behalf of all standard clients and follow up the whole application procedures.
• Contact schools regarding any follow-up issues.
• Keep an eye on all application details such as application deadlines, entry requirements and vacancies.
• Respond to the schools’ queries regarding any clients.
• Ask schools to provide articles and photographs for ‘The School Guide’.
• Work with other relevant parties, eg. the British Council etc.
• Keep good relationship with all SA consultants.
• Respond to the consultants’ queries regarding any schools.
• Help the consultants to choose appropriate schools for the clients.
• Check all application documents including polishing the cover letters.
• Pass on all school information to the consultants.
• Help the Marketing Department to write articles for ‘The School Guide’.
• Help the Accounting Department to count up the number of students and communicate with the schools regarding the financial issues.
• Help with other SA jobs when necessary, eg. visa translations etc.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS任职要求
• Excellent English and Chinese
• Organizational skills and creativity
• Research skills
• Ability to deal with people at all levels ofseniority
• Able to work under pressure and designate priority workflow
• Exceptional translation skills from English to Chinese and vice-versa
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly
• Excellent telephone manner
• Smart and professional appearance
• Attention to detail
• No come to work late or go earlier
• 100% working attitude
• Team work sprit
• Able to handle emergency issues assigned by Line Manager
The School Contact’s profile is defined by integrity, clear and open communication, high standards, and an understanding of the needs and interests of students and parents, and staff. A successful candidate:
• Relates with genuine interest to children and adults
• Conveys a sense of enthusiasm for the school and international education
• Is optimistic, resilient, and has a well-developed sense of proportion and humour
• Is smart and professional in dress and appearance