上海 5年以上 本科及以上
The Product Manager position is responsible for product line management of Shoulder & Elbow in China and supports the medical education department, sales department and other departments to achieve strategic business goals. This function encompasses providing product strategy and promotion, product technique, sales and training expertiseto address the changing needs of distributors and healthcare practitioners (HCPs).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creating overall Shoulder & Elbow product strategy as part of China business plan.
• Responsible for Shoulder & Elbow product life cycle management for all introduced product lines with appropriate product information to supply chain and customer service.
• Identifies market potential, establishes pricing and market strategies, estimates potential sales, introduces market, distribution/channel issues, and manages mature product through phase-out.
• Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends and competition analysis.
• Conducts marketing analysis to develop product strategy.
• Collaborates cross-functionally with other departments such as med ed, finance, supply chain/customer service, RA/QA, etc., to develop and provide solutions meeting customer needs and market opportunities.
• Develops and maintains a prioritized list of customer and market requirements for Shoulder & Elbow product.
• Provides continuing Shoulder & Elbow product surveillance and management of established product lines.
• Develops marketing and product launch plans for all Shoulder & Elbow product lines.
• Coordinates Shoulder & Elbow product launches with regulatory affairs, med ed, supply chain, customer service, and distribution channels.
• Provides financial and technical justification for Shoulder & Elbow product selection and definition.
• Participates in key sales situations for Shoulder & Elbow products.
• Provides sales support activities including technical expertise and training to distributors and HCPs.
• Monitors progress of Shoulder & Elbow product sales in product line markets.
• Maintains communications and contacts including global Knee/Hip & Shoulder & DEX and ACP product marketing managers to collect and analyze technical, financial, and sales information for product lines.
• Defines and coordinates marketing events and promotional initiatives.
• Ensure full compliance with healthcare regulations.
• Travel required to perform duties.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
BS degree in business related field required or clinical medicine preferred.
Native level proficiency in Mandarin and advanced proficiency in speaking and writing English required.
Product life cycle management knowledge and experience required.
Understanding of all functions involved in marketing of product required.
Five or more years’ experience in medical device product marketing preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Skilled in working with different functions and effectively coordinate their activities to achieve desired results.
Effective project management skills.
Excellent listening skills, including the ability to identify and isolate customers concerns or objections, in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point and various and specialized software.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
CET 6 or above, proficiency in speaking and writing English. Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.