- Assist client to develop annual marketing strategy and PR plan
- Deliver effective consumer communications to reflect client’s brand essence
- Formulate and maintain close relationship with appropriate key consumer and travel trade media in China to ensure client receives positive and consistent media coverage in alignment with overall brand positioning
- Target national and regional media in China across travel &leisure, lifestyle, food and wine, business and news both traditional and new media
- Facilitation of media/KOL famils through providing suggestions on target media personnel, assisting with media invitation and pre-trip coordination, as well as the exposure pursuing followed by clippings and report.
- Provide advice/approach on media/PR functions and events
- Ensure all the Key Performance Indicators are achieved in accordance with company and client’s requirements
- Work constructively with other team members to support a collaborative culture
- Work in an ethical and legal manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 years of experience relevant to travel and lifestyle industry is preferred.
- Experience in Marketing and PR function is essential
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level MSOffice including word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint
- Business strategic and analytic skills are essential