This Position will be responsible for financial and accounting controls of the Branch. This will include, but not limited to, preparation of the and review of regulatory banking returns & Head Office reports on daily, monthly & quarterly basis, handle accounts payable control process and special projects.
•Check CBRC/PBOC/SAFE Returns for submission to the Authority in Shanghai and Financial Reports for submission to Head Office.
•Prepare reports relating to USGAAP, IGAAP Closing Returns for submission to various departments in Head Office.
•Monitoring and reporting of Regulatory Limits.
•Liaising with Internal auditors, external auditors, SOX auditors, CBRC reporting officers.
•Tax Compliance of the Branch with regards to Shanghai Goods and Service Tax, Corporate Taxation and Withholding Tax.
•Check payments made to vendors, suppliers, legal firms and staff claims relating to the branch business activities.
•Undertake projects and assignments as directed by Head of Department.
1.Review and ensure the payments to suppliers, vendors and legal firms are done on timely and accurate basis.
2.Ensure the completion and submission of financial information and reports to Management, Local Regulatory, Head Office and RBI are carried out on a timely and accurate manner.
3.To ensure the Compliance of limits set by regulators with regards to Minimum Cash Balance, Qualifying Liabilities, Asset Management Ratio, Net Head Office Funds, Capital Funds, Approved Assets, Minimum Liquid Assets, Book Size etc.
4.Ensure routine Branch accounting is in conformity with requirements and guidelines of the local regulatory authorities. Preparation/ review of regulatory returns.
5.Liaise with external and internal auditors on matters relating to Branch accounting, audit, SOX and Risk Management Control.
6.Assist in the updating to changes of Banking (Amendment) Act, relevant new Regulations and Notices are issued in during the financial year. Taxation issues relating to computation of Goods & Services Tax (GST) quarterly return for Shanghai Branch.
7.Issuing tax invoices relating to Shanghai branch operations (COPS, TMOG and IPB) and tracking and controlling the tax invoices issued
8.Review of fixed assets register and depreciation schedule. Review of quarterly returns filed with statutory bodies.
9.To undertake projects and assignments from time to time as directed by the supervisor/manager.
10.Closing of monthly trial balance and respective closing schedule.
11.Supervise Shanghai Finance Team for preparation of daily reports (e.g. LPS, Daily foreign currency reports and ALM reports)
12.Review of CBRC/PBOC/SAFE returns and surveys to ensure compliance with reporting requirements on a timely basis.
13. Preview of financial disclosure.
14. SOX location head to approve the scheduling and risk control for sox procedures.
15. Key personnel to involve in UAT for Shanghai return automation.
16. Review of all Head Office reports
17. Review USGAAP reporting schedules and procedure manual.
18. Review of monthly schedules such as fixed assets schedules, prepayment, payroll, expenses provisions and ALCO presentation.
19. Delegation of finance jobs to finance staff.
20. Communicating with tax representative to ensure the timely submission of tax return and tax queries to Shanghai Tax department.
21. Communicating with company secretary to ensure the timely submission of annual return to company registry
22. Deal with queries from regulators and inter-office departments, and liaise with external auditors.
23. Liaise with other product and supporting team when necessary to source and verify accuracy of data.
24. Put in place additional controls to check any discrepancies to ensure accurate reporting.
任职要求：Candidates with foreign bank branch experience preferred"
"Financial reporting and account experience in Banking is necessary requirement"