We are looking for an engineer with associate-degree or above major in Mechanical Engineering and 5-8 years successful track in the function as project management position within industry of chemical/machinery/ petrochemical. Must be fluent in Chinese and English language. Computer skill of MS software, PowerPoint, Microsoft project, AutoCAD are mandatory. PMP certificate is preferred.
1. Overall projects responsibility on commercial and contractual aspects, project cost and schedule, claim management and related customer correspondence.
2. Plan and structure orders internally in terms of work split, project schedule, milestones and involvement of external and internal partners.
3.First contact person for our suppliers and external engineering and design partners.
4. Lead of a local or international project team with different related technical discipline 5. Coordinate order details like design review and approval of technical concept, clarify open points from the sales phase and risk analysis.
6. Project support for site manager during installation phase.
7. Report and summary the actual project situation to department manager with project progress report, finance report and so on. Provide the project reporting for internal and external partners.
8. Closely cooperate with the Project engineering in a project function in order to achieve successful technical and commercial completion of the project.
1. Bachelor Degree or similar background and prefer major in mechanical engineering or chemical engineering.
2. 8+ years working experience and at least 5 years project management experience Preferred background is from the petrochemical industry, especially in bulk materials handling system/ pneumatic conveying system.
3. Familiar with PID drawings, with good commend for software like MS Project, AutoCAD
4. Leadership ability, good analytical skills, quick learning ability, good team spirit, target-oriented working style.
5. Professional attitude, highly motivated, well organized, able to work independently.