To maximize business opportunities for the key accounts across product portfolios of the territories assigned. Build and own the relationship of key customers, KOLs and clinicians on behalf of Cepheid
• Responsible for the fulfillment of revenue target of assigned territories and business goals setup for key accounts.
• Work with Application and Marketing team of Cepheid to develop added value packages to increase customer loyalty and maximize business potential
• Maximize business opportunities and grow revenue across the product portfolio for the territories wide key accounts (Hospitals, CDC, Government Laboratories, Independent Labs., etc.)
• Develop Key Opinion Leaders for each product portfolio by proactive communication on product and technology, regular & frequent sales visits and marketing & academic programs or specific clinical evaluation projects.
• Identify Key Account’s current and potential spend and strategic value
• Develop Partnerships and long term relationships with existing and new key customers
• Manage tender process and submissions in key accounts and be an active coordinator among Cepheid, customers and distributors.
• Monitor and report on competitor activity and market trends in the responsible territories.
• Play an active role in the establishment of key reference sites and training center.
• Participate in Application, Sales and Marketing programs as required
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Personality
• Minimum of 2 years value-based sales experience in MNCs of medical device or pharmaceutical industry, large capital and/or clinical diagnostic systems selling experience will be a plus.
• Bachelor degree is mandatory, master degree in laboratory/clinical medicine, microbiology, biochemistry/chemistry is preferred.
• Excellent understanding of hospital customer and/or Govt. department purchasing process
• Good knowledge of the Cepheid product portfolio and the related market
• Excellent professional selling skills to laboratory doctors, clinicians and healthcare professionals.
• Track record in meeting sales targets and project deadlines
• Ability to work as a member of a multifunctional nationwide team
• Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills and planning ability.
• Outstanding sales and scientific skills used in the delivery of healthcare solutions
• Experience in key account management concept, process and skills.
• Strong execution ability in the field and is willing to frequent travel
• Good team player with open mind, self-motivation. Creative but result oriented, and can work under pressure with optimistic.
• Proven networking and communication skills
• Proficient in both mandarin and English