• Define and write a component validation plan in order to validate a component or a system composed with electronics control unit and / or electronic sensors.
• Write a validation plan according to technical requirements (CTS /HLD / Architecture/Norms.…) In order to validate a component or a system.
• Realize and Write the test reports (CVP /IVP) and review the report with the component design Engineer (CDE).
• Automatize as much as possible the test plan.
• Write and describe in our tools (RTC) and review once a week with the Component Design Engineer (CDE) all the anomalies detected during the test.
• Participate to continuous improvement by capitalizing new Knowledge.
• Respect Safety rules and 5S.
• Write lessons Learned
• Propose and define new means / new tools in order to improve our way to test
(Test Automation, Software Tools….)
• Bachelor degree or above
• Electronic Engineering or Vehicle Engineering related majors.
• Experience on automotive E/E components development
• Familiar with MATLAB, Canape, DOORS (Dynamic Object Oriented Requirement System), RTC (Rational Team Concert)
• Good understanding on Diesel Engine, knowledge of SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) will be preferred
• Good communication skill with other team member
• Fluent in English