香港-沙田区 1-3年 本科及以上
• Be responsible for the product lifecycle management, including product definition, prototype design, roadmap, priorities, and refining, by working closely with cross functional teams of R&D, businesses, customers, operations, etc.;
• Play the bridge role between R&D team and product team, work alongside both teams for the overall product infrastructure, feature design and strategic roadmap, and deliver a quality product within planned schedule;
• Generate BRD, PRD, white papers, datasheet, and other product documents;
• Work with business team to address customer needs and commercial opportunities;
• Support pre-sales for introduction of products, features and solutions;
• Works closely with customers and other customer feedback forums to bring in product insights to the team.
• Follow closely industry trends, market analysis and competitor moves for product iterations
• Archive, communicate and present your work and outcomes on products, share and discuss findings with team members.
• Degree in Computer Science, software, or relevant major; or work experience in user interface, human-machine interaction, or AI products
• Familiar with Axure or other tools for project prototypes
• Project experience in global environment with remote work teams is preferred;
• Excellent understanding of UI/UX design principles
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Demonstrated ability to develop software with a heavy focus on chatbot and knowledge base;
• Experience in NLP and machine learning is a plus;
• Experience in customer service in a plus;